If all goes according to plan, I will then have two days to decompress and stretch my legs before meeting Elisa in Cordoba (another 13 hours from Salta). I´m just crossing my fingers that I can actually cross into Argentina without my yellow fever shot.
Monday, July 14, 2008
My Natan is Gone!
Nate left early this morning to return to his regularly scheduled life in the US, leaving me alone for the next 4 days . . . so sad! Only two things console me: 1) I will see him when I get back to Chicago and 2) I´m heading off to meet Elisa (my college roomate) in Argentina. I leave Santa Cruz tonight on a bus to Yacuiba (a Bolivian town on the Argentine border, 9 hours away). I then have to cross the border on foot and catch another bus to Salta, Argentina (8 more hours).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment